Google Chromebook Forums banner

Hey you, yes you with the CR-48...

9K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  sniper007 
#1 ·
There, I got your attention. I had a question about the trackpad on the CR-48. Do you find that the trackpad is to big or sensitive? Are there decent options to modify the settings of the trackpad?

#2 ·
There are only two settings for the trackpad. One slider bar to adjust sensitivity and one check box to allow "tap to click". The trackpad has a clicking mechanism on it, so the "tap to click" was disabled by default. I have enabled it and now can either gently or forcefully submit my click. I have the sensitivity bar set at maximum and find the tracking to be precise and a full night and day better than other netbooks I have used (Acer Aspire's, Dell Inspiron Mini 9 and HP Mini).

#5 ·
Thanks for the feedback. The laptop I have right now as a super sensitive track pad, even with the settings all the way down. I was hopping the Chromebook's track pad had a track pad that was less sensitive. I could still use a USB mouse though, right?

#6 ·
I put sensitivity at about 50% when using just the trackpad and all the way to low with a mouse.

I don't know if it is my "Gamer" mouse having to high of DPI but anything higher is unusable. Also if your using an external mouse and you put it to sleep the mouse speed is cranked way up even though it shows the lowest setting.

To fix just move it up one then back down... I have been submitted bug reports with each new version of chrome.. Still not resolved.

#10 ·
That is weird. At some point I am sure that Google will come up with a fix for that... maybe. Still, when you say, "the devices just act different" what else do you mean? Are there other devices than the mouse that have issues, if so what are they, and what is the issue?

#11 ·
sniper.pe.hu

the best online shop

SELLING

credit card to paypal topup (Send us a CC and paypal account, and you relax we do the top up or balance transfer)

Sell of CC with document (Sell Visa and Master card CC with SSN-USA ony, and drivers license-or international pasport and Utility bill

selling Gift cards of major brands 50% off (Amazon, walmart, best buy, ebay, starbucks)

selling International Visa gift card, use any where visa is accepted 30% off

Selling Verified by Visa CC + Pin

Selling International ********** Giftcard

Selling Documents (scan copy of international passport + utility bill and lots more)

The best shop to shop from
sniper.pe.hu
icq 667091886
100% guarantee

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.