How to Move Data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-09-2016, 04:54 AM Thread Starter

Talking How to Move Data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Tired of using iPhone any more? Maybe Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is a good choice. Due to the different operating systems, itís not easy to share contents between them by using WIFI, Bluetooth or others.

But don't worry! With MobileTrans, all the contacts, messages, photos, videos and more can be transferred directly in seconds with a single click. Moreover, it can erase all your iPhone private data completely.

Quote:
youtube.com/watch?v=16gkeqnbDV0
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-24-2017, 02:31 AM

Actullay, moving data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is not difficult. We just need connect both of them to computer via two USB Cables, then we can use a mobile phone transfer program to transfer data between them. Such as messages, contacts, photos, music files, videos and so on.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-28-2017, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by choubaguai View Post
Actullay, moving data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is not difficult. We just need connect both of them to computer via two USB Cables, then we can use a mobile phone transfer program to transfer data between them. Such as messages, contacts, photos, music files, videos and so on.
Thanks , ,in my opinion , transfer data between difficult phone isn't very complex for us to do with some transfer tool , for me , i have completed sync contacts and messages between Samsung and iPhone , as long as the tranfer tool can make sure the data won't lost when transferring,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-04-2017, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kancert View Post
Thanks , ,in my opinion , transfer data between difficult phone isn't very complex for us to do with some transfer tool , for me , i have completed sync contacts and messages between Samsung and iPhone , as long as the tranfer tool can make sure the data won't lost when transferring,
Sorry,my negligence forget to provide the relevant steps ,
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-12-2017, 02:28 AM

Coolmuster Mobile Transfer program is effective and extremely user friendy. Being able to transfer data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy is a quick and easy process thanks to this program. Apart from transferring messages, this advanced tool lets you transfer pictures, music and videos and contacts too
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-16-2017, 09:33 PM

because the iPhone and Samsung is different phone, different phone transfer program is risk without any assist, you wouldn't want the data get missing like me ,
Like the move messages between Samsung and iPhone or transfer the contacts from Samsung to iPhone , we just need to use the transfer tool
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-16-2017, 09:35 PM

because the iPhone and Samsung is different phone, different phone transfer program is risk without any assist, you wouldn't want the data get missing like me ,
Like the move messages between Samsung and iPhone or transfer the contacts from Samsung to iPhone , we just need to use the transfer tool

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page