Google Chromebook Forums banner

Spammers Taking Over

5K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
I like many others would like to learn more about chromebooks, but the spammers appear to be taking over. It does not appear that they get blocked or removed. I fear people who want to learn will go elsewhere. Can you address that?

#2 · (Edited)

I agree with you 100% Greg... It's a shame, but no-one in authority seems bothered about it...

I've sent in similar requests, to no avail...

But do post if there's something you would like to know - or need help with... At least we can try to keep the ball rolling

Robbie....

#4 ·
Never done anything quite like that before Kay, but I don't mind giving it a whirl, if it's not too complicated..

I'll try and send you a personal message with an address where you can send me some instructions or details... If that doesn't reach you, perhaps you could contact me the same way, so that I could get off the ground in a proper manner... Would appreciate something of that nature, before taking on such a responsibility...

Robbie....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.