Google Chromebook Forums banner

Barcode scanners for HP Chromebook 14

5K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  arronlee 
#1 · (Edited)
Can anyone recommend a barcode scanner, which allows barcodes to be scanned?
I have built a library system, which works well with the Chrome web browser but I need a barcode scanner, which does not lock the keyboard? A scanner which acts like a keyboard would not be a problem, if it did not disable the keyboard. Is there a way to return control to the keyboard as soon as an item has been scanned? Perhaps some scanners can send some control characters on the end of the barcode to automate this?
All barcode scanner recommendations welcomed.

#2 ·
Can anyone recommend a barcode scanner, which allows barcodes to be scanned?
I have built a library system, which works well with the Chrome web browser but I need a barcode scanner, which does not lock the keyboard? A scanner which acts like a keyboard would not be a problem, if it did not disable the keyboard. Is there a way to return control to the keyboard as soon as an item has been scanned? Perhaps some scanners can send some control characters on the end of the barcode to automate this?
All barcode scanner recommendations welcomed.
Hi, 247lib.
You can google it and select one whose way of processing is simple and fast to help you. You'd better check its free trial package first if possible. I hope you success. Good luck.

Best regards,
Arron

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.