Chromebook Review - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-13-2014, 10:00 AM Thread Starter

Talking Chromebook Review

I think it's really hard sifting through all of the different Chromebooks available, so I decided to make it easy for people.

I thought that this forum seemed appropriate to share the information I have gathered, so I'm posting it here. I apologize if it's out of line in any way, please let me know if it is.

Anyway, you can checkout my site Chromebook Review to find information about Chromebooks if you're looking to buy a new one.

I've done a lot of research, so if anyone would like to take advantage of that and pick my brain (like your own personal Chromebook salesman) feel free to ask me anything.

Also, I've attached to this thread an excel document which outlines all of the details regarding almost every Chromebook in existence. So if you feel like digging really deep, check it out.

Thanks and God bless.
Attached Files
File Type: zip chromebookreview.org chromebooks.zip (3.4 KB, 9 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-21-2015, 01:45 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to ruellesmith
Thanks for your reviews, very informative. I am planning to get my sister her Chromebook for college. I am just confused with all the Chromebooks in the market! lol

We provide the most excellent
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
in town!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page