Google Chromebook TV Commercial - Page 2 - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-13-2011, 03:19 PM

Send a message via MSN to modder
Quote:
Originally Posted by techno_geek View Post
Well if ever they make a 3d first person(bird) view of Angry Birds you'll need that extra power from the video card.
LOL that is a **** of a good reason for one!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 11:30 AM

LOL good call!
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-19-2011, 03:41 PM
Ben

They focus well on making it a person who uses a thing not a thing that gets used by a person. "Do you want to get to the internet fast?" as opposed to "It gets on the internet fast." There isn't any thinking about "what does instant resume mean? How can I use that in my life?" They don't even mention instant resume or always connected, so if people misinterpret those features meanings it doesn't matter. The idea is that the web will save you, the thoughts viewers are left with go "that's kinda nice." Too bad I don't think 1080p out on hdmi will be any good for full-screen hulu.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-19-2011, 05:13 PM

Most people are vary basic and couldn't even tell the difference between 480 vs 1080p until they stared at it long enough A lot of people don't pay attention to the finer details. Its like apple how they fist launched everyone bought into it because it was cool it worked and seemed simple, ie with their Ipod Mini's those kicked it off huge for them. What sells is a mass loved product not individual specified products.
post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-21-2011, 11:58 AM

google seo

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate? I'll just check back at www.chromebookforum.com for you later. optimization and seo services

search engine optimization services
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #16 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-21-2011, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by black.pad View Post
Most people are vary basic and couldn't even tell the difference between 480 vs 1080p until they stared at it long enough A lot of people don't pay attention to the finer details. Its like apple how they fist launched everyone bought into it because it was cool it worked and seemed simple, ie with their Ipod Mini's those kicked it off huge for them. What sells is a mass loved product not individual specified products.
I'm bad, because I don't look at all of those details, either. But then, again, I'm a person who would buy a car based on the sound system.
post #17 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-23-2011, 02:29 PM

This commercial is spot on, concise and great. It was interesting when there was a hint at Microsoft's rolling hills background. The cloud idea is a good one and I hope it does not crash soon.
post #18 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-23-2011, 05:01 PM

I adore Google's wit.
post #19 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-24-2011, 03:20 AM

a nice one. the cloud idea is really good.
post #20 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-28-2011, 03:00 PM

Chromebook TV Commercial

I love this commercial. I viewed it on YouTube and tweeted it to my 3800 + followers on twitter. I am answering questions about the new laptop via direct messages already and even had some retweets.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page