Samsung Series 5 Chromebook Review - Page 4 - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-08-2011, 09:59 PM

For a video demo:
http://www.ericom.com/AccessNowVideo[/QUOTE]

This is the perfect business start up. I love how processes are getting simpler and these fixes seem to be much cheaper. Now I just have to get the funding.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-09-2011, 10:12 AM

I would also like to see more information on the ACER Chromebook with wifi and 3g. Specifically pricing details. Anyone have this?
post #33 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-13-2011, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGVirt View Post
If you are considering Chromebooks but are concerned about access to Windows apps, you should look at Ericom AccessNow, a pure HTML5 RDP client that enables Chromebok/ChromeOS users to connect to any RDP host, including Terminal Server (RDS Session Host), physical desktops or VDI virtual desktops and run their applications and desktops in a browser.

This means that you can use AccessNow for instant, turnkey web-enablement of most any Windows application.
What about USB device to remote desktop features? Most in-browser RDT systems I've seen don't advertise this.

Say I had a circuit board I wanted to upload some code to but the software to do that with is on my desktop. Is there anything out there that will allow me to plug my USB circuit board into my Chromebook, connect to my desktop through an RDT, and have the desktop recognize the device such that I may download code into it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-13-2011, 02:00 PM

Who is the carrier for the 3g access?
post #35 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-21-2017, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimchen View Post
I found it helpful. I too, need to replace my older laptop. I am thinking of going in the Chrome Netbook direction. As I read about this direction, I keep running into so much negative press that it is making me a bit apprehensive, so I decided to join this forum in order to educate myself further.
Thanks for your answer
post #36 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-12-2017, 02:35 AM

Nice , good idea , thanks

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page