I never knew about that APP till now, and it seems to be really useful but I would do some serious research on it before putting all that personal info on it. But here's a Mint APP review i found talking about the pro's, con's and some more:
- Very clean and easy to read
- View all your accounts inside Mint.com
- Manage your alerts
- See charges as soon as they are posted
- Not a stand-alone app, requires a Mint.com account
- The tool is read-only, you can't make any updates to your Mint.com account
- No graphs
- Balances not always updated in real time
- No warning if Mint can't access accounts
- View an overview of your accounts that are hooked into Mint.com.
- Track credit cards, bank accounts, and investment accounts.
- Follow your Mint.com budgets.
- Review your cash flow by category or merchant.
- Review investment changes.
- Receive alerts from Mint.com.
Guide Review - Mint iPhone Application
This is a great app for keeping abreast of your finances right when you need it - at the store. This can be very helpful to keep on track with your budgets.
But when Mint.com has a problem, this app simply stops updating. It continues to show you your status against your budgets but incorrectly. If you don't notice, you could be fooled into thinking that you're doing much better than you really are. And since the overview is so simple, you can miss it.
There is also no way to make changes within this app. It would be nice to be able to update categories from within this app, but it's read-only.
This is a decent app if you have a Mint.com account, but I wouldn't set up an account just to use this app. If they added 2-way connectivity and better error messages when there is a problem, then this app would be much more useful.