How to keep your desk organized? - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-17-2011, 12:43 PM Thread Starter

How to keep your desk organized?

Does anyone have any tips for keeping my computer desk organized? It's not so bad right now because I just cleaned it, but after a day or two I always seem to pile paper, pens, and other office-y things.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-17-2011, 03:48 PM

What does this Organized word mean.. LOL. Yeah I don't clean it other then once a month. There there is nothing but my 5.1 speaker array and monitor...As the month moves on..stuff piles up until I get frustrated..then Cleaned again!
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-17-2011, 05:14 PM

My desk is never that tidy after all and it always takes some effort to arrange things here and there. I hate the look but sometimes am so lazy to keep the right things in place.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-18-2011, 12:19 AM

Haha, I'm the same as everyone else-- my desk is always way crowded with mugs, paper, computer accessories, etc. I normally just sweep everything off every other month or so, and start over fresh.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-18-2011, 10:44 AM

Send a message via MSN to modder
Yeah, I'm not winning any awards for desk tidiness myself unfortunately, so suggestions are welcome

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-18-2011, 03:52 PM

I don't know how my desk gets so messy. It is weird because the guy I share an office with has the neatest desk. I know my side of the office must drive him crazy.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-20-2011, 12:41 AM

I actually have a system to organize thing son my desk! Well, sort of. I've got a couple baskets that I sort papers into, and I keep my office supplies in various drawers. It's mostly clean.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-20-2011, 10:56 AM
Dee

I have a filing cabinet right next to my desk, which theoretically keeps important papers from overrunning my desk (yeah, right). I have containers for writing instruments, shoe-boxes for miscellaneous, and shelves for books. Still, it's untidy. I think it something about being "relax" space... it's hard to "work" there!
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-22-2011, 12:19 AM

My desk has a ton of crap on it right now. Normally I just wait until stuff starts falling off/keeps me from typing/etc. and then I clean it off.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-28-2011, 03:28 PM

I always get my desk organized in the evening but then by morning, the cycle goes on; get it untidy during the day and get it organized as you go to sleep.

Tips are really welcome.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page