Ever been hard pressed to explained what a Chromebook is? - Page 2 - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-10-2015, 08:06 AM

I just think will be the future: cheap, stabile, less hardware and just works great.. the only down-side is you always need a fast internet connection. But i love it

Using a Chromebook and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
since 2013
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-10-2015, 02:44 PM

MacBook Air info released yesterday. Superior screen, 1lb lighter, same sort of battery life, but about £800 more expensive than my Acer CB5 311. But otherwise, little practical difference. I started shopping at Aldi in 2008, look where Aldi is now! I expect the same thing will happen with the Chromebook. In 5 years time the public will wake up and smell the coffee and the Chromebook will become the widespread choice for Laptop users. In the meantime the Apple 'victims' will enjoy their toys... And, you don't always need internet, similar limitations to Windows and Macs if you think about it
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-19-2015, 02:39 AM

I tell tell them it is cloud computing for individuals. But seriously, what are we doing with computers these days? Probably 60% or more web browsing, it seems that a Chromebook fits the need of most people, for a much better price than a Windows box. Not to mention there is no defragging necessary.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page