Google Chromebook Forums banner

The Future

4K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  clementishutin 
#1 ·
Some of the recent technological developments have been incredible. We are beginning to have some of the things we had always dreamed about, short of flying cars! Are you excited about the technology revolution?

#5 ·
I'm really looking forward to the technology of the future. Maybe we will all have flying scars and skateboards like in back to the future ;)
I hope that we will find more ways to get energy (and to save energy) and also that there are possibilities to travel faster.

#6 ·
I'm just a little disappointed that the techno age has really arrived, as my age sell by date is nearing its end... I shall be sorry to leave it all behind... (Smiling here ~ of course)...

#7 ·
The one thing for me that's been exciting to follow is the rapid development of electric cars. It's crazy to think how quickly things have moved forward since Tesla got started. Now big car companies like VW, Porsche, Ford, Jaguar, Audi, Honda, etc. are getting into the EV game and new ones like Bollinger and Rivian are getting started as well. The rapid expansion is making me seriously switch to an EV in the near future.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.