chromebook owner - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-14-2011, 07:08 PM Thread Starter

chromebook owner

hello new here Great forum! Iím glad to have found it, and in doing so, I hope to have found a few friends
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-18-2011, 04:37 AM
Super Moderator

Hi myleen!

It's been a bit quiet on here since shortly after chromebooks launched, but if you've got any questions we'll help out!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-26-2013, 07:42 AM

Arrow Acer Chromebook mouse problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by russcasey View Post
Hi myleen!

It's been a bit quiet on here since shortly after chromebooks launched, but if you've got any questions we'll help out!
I purchased an Acer Chromebook and mouse performance is awful. I have tried a HP, IBM, and Logitech mice, which work perfectly with Windows and Linux but perform awful with the Acer Chromebook. Acer tells me that since my problem relates to "external hardware" they are unable to help. Would love to know if anyone has solved the mouse problem on Acer Chromebooks and how they did it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-26-2013, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drstove View Post
I purchased an Acer Chromebook and mouse performance is awful. I have tried a HP, IBM, and Logitech mice, which work perfectly with Windows and Linux but perform awful with the Acer Chromebook. Acer tells me that since my problem relates to "external hardware" they are unable to help. Would love to know if anyone has solved the mouse problem on Acer Chromebooks and how they did it.
I don't know the answer to your question, but I can tell you it's not a problem on all Acer Chromebooks. I use a USB Logitech on mine, and it works fine. Have you tried shutting down and restarting?
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-06-2013, 12:57 AM
Banned

Very thank you for your message, I think samsung cell phone to his shell quality was quite good to people feel very comfortable, the appearance of the more upscale, can good shockproof and buffer impact, soft surface fingerprint proof design is very easy to clean, not easy to deformation.

Chanel folio leather case for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - - Cheap Samsung Galaxy Note 2 cases Brand sale

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-20-2013, 06:30 AM

I have a Acer C7 with a Microsoft Mouse 3500 and it works perfectly. I would try using the Beta version of Chrome OS.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page