“More than 100 contacts were accidentally rid off my mobile phone (Samsung Galaxy S7). Is it possible to recover my entire Android contact list? Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.”
I guess many Android mobile users have ever encountered the same issue. You may feel rather anxious when Android contact list was deleted or disappeared suddenly, especially when there is no backup copy for important contact information of business partners, bosom friends, old schoolmates etc. Don’t get depressed, you will not lose touch with people as here’s an easy solution on how to recover deleted contacts from Android
Gihosoft Free Android Data Recovery Software
will help you retrieve missing Android contacts in just a few easy steps. This free Android contacts recovery tool is for professional features and humanized user interface. Using it, you can directly get back deleted contacts from various types of Android phones like Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, S7/S7 Edge, S6/S6 Edge, Note 5, J7/J5, HTC 10/A9/M9, LG V20/V10/G6/G5, Google Pixel/XL, Google Nexus 6P/5X, Moto Z/X/E, Sony Xperia, ZTE, Huawei, OnePlus and more.
One Important Tip You Should Pay Attention To Act Fast
The contacts deleted from an Android phone are still existing and recoverable unless new data has been saved in the same space which makes lost contacts overwritten and irrecoverable. Thus, once your Android contacts get lost, you’d better not add or delete data on the phone, it’s suggested restoring your contacts on Android as quickly as you can.
Simple Steps on How to Restore Deleted Contacts on Android
- Download and install Gihosoft free Android contact recovery program.
- Run the freeware. In the primary window, select “Contacts” and click “Next”.
- Connect Android device to PC. Wait a moment until the Android device gets recognized by the software. (If your Android device and PC cannot be connected, please check this guide: How to connect Android to PC.)
- Click “Start” to begin scanning deleted or lost files on Android device. (During the process, please do not disconnect Android device from the computer.)
- Preview the scanned files and restore Android contacts to the computer by clicking “Recover”.