Erase all content and settings on your iPhone, iPad Permanently - Page 2 - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-25-2019, 12:41 AM

Known as a good iPhone passcode unlocker, Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker is actually a powerful tool to erase all content and settings on your iPhone and iPad permanently by factory reset the devices. It only takes a few steps to wipe all the data completely: connect your iOS device and launch Joyoshare, put your iPhone/iPad into DFU or recovery mode, download and verify the firmare package, and then unlock and reset it as a new device.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-22-2019, 10:41 PM

I know you recommend dr. fone out of kindness, but this tool is over-priced.
In fact we can get the same service we want with lower price. tuneskit ios system recovery is a better choice in my opinion, because it can erase all the data on your iPhone or iPad without passcode, iTunes or Apple ID too. Most importantly, tuneskit ios system recovery tool is cheaper.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-08-2020, 07:25 AM

Actually, in my opinion all this apps are useless, because the best, and the most secure way to clean up your iPhone or iPad is to use the erase feature from iPhone settings. No need to download different kind of apps, because after that you anyway should delete you account from which you downloaded a specific app, but when you use the erase feature, you can delete almost everything on your phone, and bring it back to factory settings. A bit harder will be to clean your phone if you broke its screen or its display, but in that case you can access the erase feature connecting your phone to a computer, and after you delete everything, you can easily sell it to companies like
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-29-2020, 11:24 AM

Go to Settings > General > Reset. If you're asked to enter your passcode and you've forgotten it, see Reset the passcode. If you're asked to enter your Apple ID password and you've forgotten it, see the Recover your Apple ID website.
Tap Erase All Content and Settings.

--
Terrance
OBS Studio vs Recordit | OBS Studio vs Fraps | OBS Studio vs ShadowPlay
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-19-2020, 09:23 PM

I cracked my ipadís touchscreen and I thought that this is the end of my world, because I work at home on it, and I needed to finish some orders to pass to my boss, but I am very happy that I found a good service in Singapore that repaired my ipad very quickly so I managed to finish all in time and didnít pass the deadline. From that moment I repair my ipad just at their service https://breakfixnow.com.sg/ipad-repair-singapore/ . I wanted to share this experience with you as there are a lot of people who may be in such a situation as I was.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page