It seems to be bug with automatic updates in Windows 10. The system keeps trying to install Office XP Service Pack 3 and get fails. Microsoft releases tool to hide any unwant update for Windows 10 or a hardware driver, and you could use it to block Office XP path.
* First download the Microsoft Show–Hide Update Package from Microsoft site to your desktop.
* Double click/tap on the wushowhide.diagcab file to run it.
* Click on Advanced option, check the “Apply repairs automatically” box, and click on Next button to detecte problems.
* Click on the Hide updates option, check the box of Microsoft Office XP Service Pack 3, and click Next to hide it, then click Close
* Finally reboot the system to apply all changes.
Another method is to temporarily disable automatic updating to prevent the Office XP update from being automatically reinstalled. But it is not security at all.
Note: It only works with Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise editions.
* Press Win + R from your keyboard, input gpedit.msc into Run dialog box and hit Enter to open the Local Group Policy Editor.
* Navigate to the location In the left pane:
Computer Configuration/Administrative Templates/Windows Components/Windows Update
* Go to the right pane, double click on the Configure Windows Updates policy, check Disabled box and click OK button.