Samsung Chromebox - What is it? - Page 4 - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-27-2013, 01:23 AM
Banned

Very thank you for your message, look forward to your update again
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-27-2013, 08:19 AM

Hay firstly to all of you,im new just signed up as could find my answers,have read couple reviews also..im looking to buy the samsung chromebook either series 3 or 5,since the 5 version is 200 doallrs more i have couple of questions..

what is the difference between 5 and 3 besides the size(screen size also for 1"),besides better processor in the 5 series and bigger 4gb working memory..both are made from same material plastic right,and the 5 series looks slightly better as it dont have that bulk on the back of lid.are there any other differences??i think the series 5 has slightly better screen but thats not improtant to me,the basic satifies me already..what else?like do you get more cloud storage with series 5 when you sign to your google account?The series 3 gets 100 gb of storage,for 2 years,what happens after 2 years?

I spend most of my time on web anyway so this should be perfect laptop for me.i have wifi acces in most places i go with it except the house we have at the sea,so i should take 3g version so that i can connect also there right.

since i spend around less than 5 % of time offline on my computer id still like to know couple of things..when offline can i stick a usb disk in chromebook and listen to some of mp3s i have on that disk and can i look at some pictures maybe that i have on that disk..assuming what i have on google storage i can only use when im online right and not offline..

can i transfer pictures from camera via usb on my chromebook when im offline.or at least look at them if i can transfer them?

when online can i download movies via torrent and then save them dierctly on usb disk that i have it plugged on my chromebook,i would keep on that storage cloud only some documents and pictures and music,so i wouldnt like to put the movies i download there,since i watch the movies using usb stick to my led tv id rather have it downlaoded to my usb and not to my cloud storage..

in case id like to watch a movie i have on my usb can i watch it also on my chromebook,for exmpale im on a bus going somwehre or in a car..and if i dont have the net acess can iw atch a movie that i have on usb stick?

i know its alot of question..but this is all i need to know in order to mak up my mind wheter to buy this or not..keep in mind if the answers for my questions differ for seris 3 and 5 tell me..otherwise id just take the series 3 if it all the same..as for the updates,thit is said there will be updates and we can freely download them,so both series 3 will have this benefits as well as series 5..im refereing to some updates and news about offline working with chromebook,some offline editions and updates making this computer a total replacment for a normal laptop
post #33 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-07-2013, 06:03 AM
Banned

Very thank you for your message, I think Samsung mobile phone case is very good, very smooth and very upscale look delicate touch to the first vision, comfort and excellent quality, to provide you with excellent feel and extend the service life of time slot fixed telephone suctiontop-of, practical, convenient, and provide you with better protection.

Rock Hard Naked Shell Faceplate Case For LG Google Nexus 4 sale | mtmcart.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-06-2013, 05:11 AM

You have done an amazing job! I share this to my friends.
This is something I clearly want to consider.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page