Win a Chromebook - Giving away 3 Free Chromebooks! - Page 33 - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #321 of 379 (permalink) Old 07-14-2011, 12:28 PM

Send a message via MSN to modder
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtluvsChrome View Post
OMG MODDER......I AM SOOOOOO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
Thank you kindly, I am very excited to say the least

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #322 of 379 (permalink) Old 07-14-2011, 01:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by modder View Post
I am very excited to say the least
No doubt you are!!!! Your still jumping for joy, aren't you? LOL You desereved to win Modder
post #323 of 379 (permalink) Old 07-14-2011, 01:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by techteach View Post
Hehehe...Some men, you just can't reach...

Indeed! At first, I had thought this as well!
I did too until I read somewhere (I think back on the 16th of June) that one of our loyal and faithful members contacted the "Creators" of this forum to find out what was going on with the lack of winner announcement on June 15th. That's when I went, "Oh this isn't a Google forum???"

But to tell the truth, I recently joined a Google forum and dang if it isn't hard to navigate and keep up with, which shocks the heck out of me!!!!!! Whoever created this forum truly did a good job. It's not a nightmare to try and read, find, and follow posts. It definitely is super user friendly, isn't it? Just not Google super user friendly
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #324 of 379 (permalink) Old 07-14-2011, 02:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Esp congrats to you sir! I enjoy your insight on may posts I have read and responded too! You are more then deserving of winning esp since you ENJOY this site!
Ditto, Ditto, Ditto!!!
post #325 of 379 (permalink) Old 07-14-2011, 02:16 PM

I can attest to Mindy being an awesome member. I would be happy if she won a chromebook. She deserves it a lot more than I do. And YES, thank's GOD that the contest will be over on Friday.
post #326 of 379 (permalink) Old 07-14-2011, 02:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
In the radio business they are called Prize Pigs..usually fat old women with nothing better to do then try to win prizes by calling Radio shows and entering sweepstakes!

Any way CONGRATS to winners! I hope you love your Chromebooks and enjoy posting your thoughts and findings here for all us Chrome OS lovin' fools!
LOL...Wish I was a "Prize Pig" but I learned the very day I turned 21 that being a "Prize Pig" wasn't going to be for me. I live 45 miles from Jackpot, Nevada and so therefore went to Jackpot on my 21st birthday to win millions...don't ya know. So I was playing the 21 table (I only had $20 to start with) and when my x-husband saw all the many chips I had sitting in front of me a couple of hours later, he made me leave the table and cash in my chips. The goal for that night was to win enough to get a motel room. So I did so, and cashed in EXACTLY $250.00!!! Wow was I the lucky "Prize Pig" that night lol!!! So after cashing in my chips, I got in my car, drove across the street to the motel, parked, and what was behind me? Yep a copper with his red and blue's flashing right on me. THANK GOD I HADN'T HAD MUCH TO DRINK....I was too excited to drink while I was winning, winning, winning. The cop pulled me over for a broken taillight. He forgave that crime. BUT unfortunately I had an expired driver's license and he just couldn't forgive that one. So I got a ticket..........[B]A $250.00 TICKET![B] That was the sad awakening day to the fact I am the most unlucky person in the entire world. I've never won since. I've never won ANYTHING since! So no "Prize Pig" title for me But that doesn't keep me from HOPING...especially for a Samsung Series 5 Chromebook
post #327 of 379 (permalink) Old 07-14-2011, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe View Post
good luck to you! I would be happy if you won.
Kobe, I would be VERY HAPPY if you won too!
post #328 of 379 (permalink) Old 07-14-2011, 02:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer View Post
I dunno, I have an Acer (not a Chromebook) and I have mixed feelings. It works like a charm but BOTH my USB ports broke. Has anyone else had quality problems with Acer? Anyhow if I won and Acer I would be alright. But if I won a Samsung I would be over the moon!

Oh and CONGRATS Modder! I am happy for you!

@Admin, I think it sucks there are so many people who have put drama in to this contest. Personally, I think free = worth the wait. And people who whine because they don't win really need a reality check. Thanks for the contest. Win or Lose, I am happy to be here!
I had an Acer and I didn't have any problems at all with any hardware and it too ran like a charm, but I have read throughout this forum there are people (a couple) who have had problems. But isn't that normal for anything and for any manufacturer? There are always lemons somewhere it seems.

By the way....who has been whining that they haven't won a Chromebook? I haven't read a post anywhere in which someone is whining for not winning. I really would like to know and if your're not comfortable enough to tell here in this forum, maybe you could PM me and tell me that way. I'm curious how and what these people are saying when they are doing their whining. I mean really, come on there was only 3 to win to begin with, so why would someone whine when chances are they probably won't win anyway? Ya that's pretty weird to whine about such a thing.
Oh, and I haven't noticed much drama either. I thought this was a cool and laid back forum. I did read where some people were getting upset over broken promises and unanswered questions (I myself made a few of those posts, I'm sure you know), but it wasn't for drama's sake.....I despise drama.....that being exactly why I chose to be a loner without a life, except for the small one I have here. I hate drama! So could you also PM me about where the drama is? I may hate drama but sometimes it's fun to read gossip Thanks hommer!

P.S. I agree....Free=Worth the wait.....but I don't agree with Free=Worth the misguided notions, untruth, and silence in-spite of asking for simple answers.
post #329 of 379 (permalink) Old 07-14-2011, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlviper View Post
I have decided to announce the 2nd Chromebook winner today, as clearly there are numerous people on this forum that are unable to wait..... its sad to see, because this contest was intended as a good-natured contest to gain loyal forum users. It was never intended to just get "fly by night" users who were only interested in winning the contest. It seems a lot of people only cared about the contest, and not the website itself. And for those of us that actually enjoy discussing the Chromebook, that kind of sucks

Anyways, I'm getting sick of all of the complaints.... so 1 more winner will be announced today, and then one of Friday.

I wish people would have better understood the contest was not in-place just for them.... it was to help the website out, and help it grow. It seems like it also attracted some people that don't give a **** about the site or its growth, just whether or not THEY won the contest. They'll likely leave whether they win or lose.

To those of you who love this site like I do ... sorry guys this contest has become such a mess.
It's not anybody else's fault that you have poor communication skills, or hold drawings for free laptops and expect everyone to be in it for the love of your website. There is so much confusion and misleading information floating around this forum, which you don't seem to care much about despite your apparent passion for the website. Hence my lack of involvement in the past few weeks.
post #330 of 379 (permalink) Old 07-14-2011, 02:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe View Post
I can attest to Mindy being an awesome member. I would be happy if she won a chromebook. She deserves it a lot more than I do. And YES, thank's GOD that the contest will be over on Friday.
Ah Kobe, I love ya....Your just toooooo sweet.

I CAN ATTEST TO KOBE BEING AN AWESOME MEMBER! I WOULD BE SOOOOO HAPPY IF KOBE WINS THE 3RD AND FINAL CHROMEBOOK.

But Kobe, you and I need to have a "come to Jesus" meeting......I don't deserve the Chromebook more than you.....You deserve the Chromebook more than I do!!!! And trust me, you don't want to argue with me on this matter cuz I will win LOL

Thank you Kobe for always being so nice to me...not sure why you are...but you are and I appreciate you so much! YOU ARE AWESOME MY FRIEND
Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page