Win a Chromebook - Giving away 3 Free Chromebooks! - Page 23 - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #221 of 379 (permalink) Old 06-26-2011, 02:31 PM

I'd like to win, since I've never won anything in my life
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #222 of 379 (permalink) Old 06-27-2011, 03:47 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Some great news guys.... the Chromebooks are finally SHIPPED by BestBuy and should be arriving to us in the next few days. As soon as we have them in-hand, we'll take some pics, announce the winners, and get the packages sent out!!!

More to come as soon as they arrive!
post #223 of 379 (permalink) Old 06-27-2011, 06:40 PM

woo hoo!
post #224 of 379 (permalink) Old 06-27-2011, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlviper View Post
Some great news guys.... the Chromebooks are finally SHIPPED by BestBuy and should be arriving to us in the next few days. As soon as we have them in-hand, we'll take some pics, announce the winners, and get the packages sent out!!!

More to come as soon as they arrive!
Yay! Can't wait to see who wins. Good luck, everyone!
post #225 of 379 (permalink) Old 06-28-2011, 02:04 AM
Banned

That is good news and probably couldn't have come at a better time. Its been a very sad and difficult week...my 21-year old daughter that I have mentioned throughout this forum as being my generous daughter for lending me her new laptop ever since I broke mine in December, moved out on not-so-good-of-terms. She of course took her laptop with her...can't blame her, it's hers. However, not only have I been lost without having proper access to a computer and the Internet, my daughter's laptop had all my pictures on it, a year's worth of writing on it (I've been compiling 15 years worth of writing for a book), all my business information, all of my EXTENSIVE and TIRELESS RESEARCH I've done in the last year on Google and how to be successful in a particular online-business for my mom and I, e-books, pdf files, video tutorials, and on and on...all of which I had no access to without her laptop (my bad). So 2 nights ago I asked her if she would bring her laptop home for a couple hours so I could remove all of my stuff and she said she would. She never showed. Less than 30 minutes ago she called to inform me that she sold her laptop on e-Bay today and already shipped it off!!! OMG!!! I don't think I have ever been so sick in my whole life!!! I'm so devastated that truthfully I'm having a hard time being excited about the 3 Samsung Series 5 Chromebooks that are about to be given away because I have been so overly excited I'm not looking forward to another great disappointment should I not win....I'm not a very lucky nor hopeful person at the moment. However.....now matter what, until the moment of the anticipated announcement, I will keep praying for a miracle and wishing upon a star. Well, I guess since I went this far in this sob story of mine I should tell you the reason for my baby's cruelty....I called the police 4 nights ago as a result of her 28-year old boyfriend beating the crap out of her and tried, to no avail, have him arrested....what mother wouldn't? Anyway, I'm so sorry for this depressing and personal post, I guess I am just a little shell shocked receiving that phone call while I was browsing the threads in this forum and then had the mixed emotions upon reading rdlviper's post from earlier today. I'd like to say...Good luck to everyone, I won't be here as often but I will sign on as often as it is possible....and actually. lucky you....you will have a lot less EXTREMELY LONG POSTS TO MUDDLE THROUGH as a result of mtluvsChrome now having limited access to writing her Chromebookforum.com "short stories" she so loves to write. Yep, Lucky You, Bummer 4 Me :-) But don't count me out just yet for I shall soon return....I love and enjoy this forum and the awesome members in it! Again, good luck my friends! OH WAIT, P.S.!!! My sob story above is the PRIME EXAMPLE as for why WE should ALL own a Google Chromebook......Nothing important ever lost again; All things important safely stored in the clouds.....Gosh, now I really wish I would have had a Chromebook a week ago....all would still be good and happy...except for my daughter leaving me, of course. Good night all:-)
post #226 of 379 (permalink) Old 06-28-2011, 08:52 AM

Can hardly wait! Good luck everyone!
post #227 of 379 (permalink) Old 06-28-2011, 10:10 AM

I really hope people stay after the drawing..I am having fun reading and posting about Chrome OS. I am going to be pissed if people take it and run with this place in the rear view...
post #228 of 379 (permalink) Old 06-28-2011, 11:31 AM

Everything that I have seen about Chromebooks makes me want to toss my Dell with Vista to the curb.
post #229 of 379 (permalink) Old 06-28-2011, 11:44 AM

Awesome news. Can't wait ::::fingers crossed::::
post #230 of 379 (permalink) Old 06-28-2011, 10:21 PM
pav

wooohoo! pretty excited! I've been putting off buying one for my mom, just in case i win =P
Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page