Win a Chromebook - Giving away 3 Free Chromebooks! - Page 30 - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #291 of 379 (permalink) Old 07-12-2011, 12:37 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

I have decided to announce the 2nd Chromebook winner today, as clearly there are numerous people on this forum that are unable to wait..... its sad to see, because this contest was intended as a good-natured contest to gain loyal forum users. It was never intended to just get "fly by night" users who were only interested in winning the contest. It seems a lot of people only cared about the contest, and not the website itself. And for those of us that actually enjoy discussing the Chromebook, that kind of sucks

Anyways, I'm getting sick of all of the complaints.... so 1 more winner will be announced today, and then one of Friday.

I wish people would have better understood the contest was not in-place just for them.... it was to help the website out, and help it grow. It seems like it also attracted some people that don't give a **** about the site or its growth, just whether or not THEY won the contest. They'll likely leave whether they win or lose.

To those of you who love this site like I do ... sorry guys this contest has become such a mess.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #292 of 379 (permalink) Old 07-12-2011, 12:38 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

The 2nd winner of the Chromebook is MODDER - Congratulations Modder.

Modder please PM me with your name, address, and shipping information so we can send you the Samsung Chromebook Series 5 !!!!
post #293 of 379 (permalink) Old 07-12-2011, 01:16 PM

Send a message via MSN to modder
That's fantastic! I'm glad I showed better tech patience than usual and didn't pre-order it!!!

post #294 of 379 (permalink) Old 07-12-2011, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by modder View Post
That's fantastic!
Congrats! A deserving winner. Hope the Chromebook experience is even more than you hope it will be.
post #295 of 379 (permalink) Old 07-12-2011, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlviper View Post
I have decided to announce the 2nd Chromebook winner today, as clearly there are numerous people on this forum that are unable to wait..... its sad to see, because this contest was intended as a good-natured contest to gain loyal forum users. It was never intended to just get "fly by night" users who were only interested in winning the contest. It seems a lot of people only cared about the contest, and not the website itself. And for those of us that actually enjoy discussing the Chromebook, that kind of sucks

Anyways, I'm getting sick of all of the complaints.... so 1 more winner will be announced today, and then one of Friday.

I wish people would have better understood the contest was not in-place just for them.... it was to help the website out, and help it grow. It seems like it also attracted some people that don't give a **** about the site or its growth, just whether or not THEY won the contest. They'll likely leave whether they win or lose.

To those of you who love this site like I do ... sorry guys this contest has become such a mess.
In the radio business they are called Prize Pigs..usually fat old women with nothing better to do then try to win prizes by calling Radio shows and entering sweepstakes!

Any way CONGRATS to winners! I hope you love your Chromebooks and enjoy posting your thoughts and findings here for all us Chrome OS lovin' fools!
post #296 of 379 (permalink) Old 07-12-2011, 01:37 PM

Quote:
That's fantastic! I'm glad I showed better tech patience than usual and didn't pre-order it!!!
Esp congrats to you sir! I enjoy your insight on may posts I have read and responded too! You are more then deserving of winning esp since you ENJOY this site!
post #297 of 379 (permalink) Old 07-12-2011, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Congrats! Enjoy it and don't forget to post an in depth review!
post #298 of 379 (permalink) Old 07-12-2011, 02:54 PM

Congrats!
post #299 of 379 (permalink) Old 07-12-2011, 03:14 PM

Congratulations modder! Let us know how you like it.

BTW, as I seem to be a bit behind here, who was the 1st winner?
post #300 of 379 (permalink) Old 07-12-2011, 03:20 PM

I dunno, I have an Acer (not a Chromebook) and I have mixed feelings. It works like a charm but BOTH my USB ports broke. Has anyone else had quality problems with Acer? Anyhow if I won and Acer I would be alright. But if I won a Samsung I would be over the moon!

Oh and CONGRATS Modder! I am happy for you!

@Admin, I think it sucks there are so many people who have put drama in to this contest. Personally, I think free = worth the wait. And people who whine because they don't win really need a reality check. Thanks for the contest. Win or Lose, I am happy to be here!

Last edited by homer; 07-12-2011 at 03:23 PM. Reason: For Congrats
Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page