Welcome new members! Introduce yourself! - Page 3 - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 201 (permalink) Old 05-20-2011, 09:21 AM

Smile Hey There.

I just learned about the Chromebook. I am looking forward to getting one. I have owned several PC and laptops, even a net-book (which is dieing). I know by owning one of these all of my wildest dream will come true !!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 201 (permalink) Old 05-20-2011, 11:30 AM

I am looking forward to seeing these devices come out. They make sense and seem like the next logical step.
post #23 of 201 (permalink) Old 05-20-2011, 01:06 PM

I had no idea what a Google Chrome Book was, then I saw a picture and was like, they it is a computer! So, here I am to get the scoop and decide if I should get myself one of these babies. Nice to meet you all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 201 (permalink) Old 05-21-2011, 03:25 AM

I am a computer programmer and love client/server setups.

I believe the web is the future for apps. I used to dislike laptops but once I read about the CR-48, I was hooked.

I am currently learning HTML5 and eventually CSS3. I already have 2 projects I want to port to the web.
post #25 of 201 (permalink) Old 05-21-2011, 06:07 AM

Hi everyone. I'm here because I'm looking for a new computer. I was browsing to get some ideas on the prices of notebooks, to complement the laptop I have already. When I first saw a blog post about the Chromebook I was impressed with the specs and price. Right now I don't know much more about them but I will be doing some research and picking people's brains here.
post #26 of 201 (permalink) Old 05-23-2011, 03:08 PM

heyyyyyy, from georgia. i have an acer desktop, compaq laptop. i feel the "need for speed", haha.

i never win crap so maybe this'll be my lucky intro.
post #27 of 201 (permalink) Old 05-23-2011, 07:24 PM

Surfin The Page ,
Scrolls & "Hey",
There's A New Member, Sitting Silky, On The Side Lines,

Who Are You ? The Geek In The Pink , With Chrome On The Book & No Where To Get Hooked, On My G3, No Mr. Wifi For Me
post #28 of 201 (permalink) Old 05-23-2011, 08:27 PM

I am like some of the others who have commented. I am in this to learn and then see if it applies to me. While I would like to win a Samsung, I will buy a Chromebook soon. Lets just say I am excited about something really new and different for a change. I will not do away with my desktop and hope it will compliment them as well as transfer information back and forth. I am a PC user and started while using the original versions of dos and XPs from IBM.
post #29 of 201 (permalink) Old 05-24-2011, 02:11 AM

thanks admin! very interested in this new OS , hope can learn more here!
post #30 of 201 (permalink) Old 05-24-2011, 08:23 AM

Hi everybody,
I am a software developer from Germany and I'm quite interested in Chromebooks for various reasons. I like the concept as a user, but also I'd like to develop apps specifically for them.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page