Microsoft Access Support - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2017, 07:23 PM Thread Starter

Microsoft Access Support

I need help coming up with a solution. I created a little database app for my friend a while back. She has a bakery and it's a database that helps her track costs, recipes, etc. I was running the application on her windows laptop via Access Runtime which is standard freeware to view (but not manipulate) the app. That computer has since died and she purchased a chromebook. Now I don't know what to do bc I can't run the application the same way on her chromebook. From what I've researched it doesn't look like chromebooks support Access at all.

My only other solution was to maybe host it on her husbands desktop (windows based) and then create a VPN where she can access the database app remotely from her bakery.

Any other recommendations? I'm not very familiar with OS Chrome so this is all new territory for me.

Thank you for your time and help!

-Stephen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2017, 02:04 AM

You can read this article How to Remove Password from Excel 2013 . It's an article about how to remove Microsoft Office password and you can find the product key on other articles in this website. Hope this can help.