If you are considering going from old Android to the new Android phone, then you definitely need to transfer all your valuable data, such as messages, contacts, call logs, photos, music, videos and so on from old phone to the new one. Have no idea of how to transfer messages from Android to Android
? Just seek advice on the following two strategies.
Method 1. Transfer SMS from Android to Android via SMS Backup & Restore
SMS Backup & Restore is an Android app on Google Play Store, which can not only enable you to back up and restore your phone's text messages and call logs locally or to/from the cloud, but also permits you to transfer messages and call logs to another phone over Wi-Fi direct. Read on to find out how to transfer text messages from Android to Android via SMS Backup & Restore.
User Guide of SMS Backup & Restore:
1. Download and Install the SMS Backup & Restore app on both Android phones.
2. Connect two phones to WiFi separately and run the SMS Backup & Restore app.
3. Click the Transfer button on both phones, then tap Send from this phone on the old phone and tap Receive on this phone on the new phone.
4. Wait until the two phones paired successfully.
5. On your new Android phone, hit Accept > Accept and Restore to accept the file transfer and initiate the restore.
6. On your old Android phone, choose what you’d like to transfer from old phone and tap OK to begin transferring SMS from Android to Android.
7. Tap allow SMS Backup & Restore to become the default messaging app on the new phone when prompted.
8. Once completed, re-enable your preferred messaging app as default.
The default option is to create a new backup so that you can transfer the current state of your phone. If you already have a recent backup, you can choose to transfer the most recent backup file.
Method 2. Transfer Text Messages from Android to Android via Mobile Transfer
Gihosoft Mobile Transfer
could be a professional Android SMS transfer software. With it, you’re able to transfer contacts, messages, call logs, photos, music, videos and more from Android to Android in few minutes! No matter what kind of Android device, such as Samsung, Huawei, HTC, LG, Google, Sony, Motorola, ZTE and so forth are suitable for this software. Let’s see how to transfer text messages from Android to Android via Mobile Transfer!
User Guide for Mobile Phone Transfer:
1. Download, install and run the Mobile Transfer app on your computer. From the main interface, get into the Phone to Phone channel.
2. Enable USB debugging for both Android phones and connect them to the computer separately. Have problem? Get help!
3. Check SMS and alternative files you wish to transfer, then click Start Copy to begin the process of transferring messages from Android to Android.
1. Please tap Allow on your screen to authorize the program when you connect your Android phone to the computer.
2. Please do not disconnect your Android phone to the computer until completed.
3. Except for Android SMS transfer, this Phone Data Transfer Software can also be used to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone.