Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums (https://www.chromebookforum.com/forum/)
-   Chromebook Forum General Discussion (https://www.chromebookforum.com/forum/2-chromebook-forum-general-discussion/)
-   -   How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android Phone and Memory Card (https://www.chromebookforum.com/forum/2-chromebook-forum-general-discussion/32817-how-recover-deleted-photos-android-phone-memory-card.html)

Debini 01-27-2018 05:32 AM

How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android Phone and Memory Card

How can I restore deleted Photos from Android Phone and Memory Card, Help me if you know how to do it. Thanks very much.

choubaguai 01-29-2018 02:44 AM

First make sure that the deleted photos are not overwritten by new data, then you can use an Android data recovery tool to help you recover deleted photos from Android phone and Memory Card. Just connect your Android Phone to computer via usb cable, open the tool. If they are not overwritten, they will be scanned out. Just preivew and choose photos you want to recover.

chiclovely 01-29-2018 09:51 PM

Want to get back deleted photos from Android phone? I hope you have the backup file. if not, you need to use data recovery program. As we all know that this kind of program are expensive and can hardly find all the deleted photos for you. If you want to have a try, Aiseesoft FoneLab for Android is the best choice for you.

chiclovely 04-26-2018 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiclovely (Post 64641)
Want to get back deleted photos from Android phone? I hope you have the backup file. if not, you need to use data recovery program. As we all know that this kind of program are expensive and can hardly find all the deleted photos for you. If you want to have a try, Aiseesoft FoneLab for Android is the best choice for you.

Great question. It's really easy to solve your problem.

StevenTomas 12-18-2018 05:44 AM

Do you have a backup of Google or a backup of Dropbox? If not, I hope that your data has not been overwritten, so you can use the scanning device to recover deleted photo.

chaos 01-03-2019 02:55 AM

Android data reovery software allows user to recover deleted photos easily.
I recommend you to try Mobikin Doctor for Android.
It can recover not only photos,but contacts,call logs,music,messages,and more.

jessonliu 01-09-2019 11:09 PM

Lost data from android can be recovered easily if you get android data recovery,See:
run the program , enable usb debuggins
scan your phone, preivew and restore lost data

otisatingfashi 08-13-2019 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaos (Post 66578)
Android data reovery software allows user to recover deleted photos easily.
I recommend you to try Mobikin Doctor for Android.
It can recover not only photos,but contacts,call logs,music,messages,and more.

It's really the last hope I recovered lost photos on Android phone, thanks, it worked~

cora 08-23-2019 07:16 AM

The best way to recover deleted data from Android phone and memory card is to use Android data recover program,which is specially designed for Android and has powerful method to detect the deleted data from trash bin.You could preview and choose the targte files to recover on computer.

Amilii 09-12-2019 12:43 AM

Hello, I think the best way to recover Android Phone and Memory Card is to apply a 3rd party tool. Here I recommend the Bitwar Samsung Data Recovery program. I have used it to recover my deleted files on my Android too. And it works well, so I think you can also have a try, hope can help you anyway.