Google Chromebook Forums banner

How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android Phone and Memory Card

16K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  amelia136 
#1 ·
How can I restore deleted Photos from Android Phone and Memory Card, Help me if you know how to do it. Thanks very much.

#4 ·
Hello, I think the best way to recover Android Phone and Memory Card is to apply a 3rd party tool. Here I recommend the Bitwar Samsung Data Recovery program. I have used it to recover my deleted files on my Android too. And it works well, so I think you can also have a try, hope can help you anyway.

#5 ·
Recover Data From SD Card

As I can see that you need a solution to recover deleted photos from android phone and memory card. Well, let me clear one thing that if you are using memory or SD card in your android phone and lost all photos from that only then there is no need to worry at all. Yes, I am saying so because a few days back I also faced the same scenario and tried a recovery solution that was really helpful for me. Hope this will work for you also. Try the given solution below:
• First of all, you can connect the SD card you are using in android phone with the Windows PC using USB card reader.
• Next, you have to press Windows + I keys together and go to Settings folder and then go to Update & Security and then Backup option.
• After this, simply click on Go to Backup & Restore and then click on Restore My Files option.
Hopefully, this will recover all the pictures you have lost from memory card. In this way, you can easily perform SD card recoverysolution without any hassle.
rescuedigitalmedia.com/sd-card-recovery-4

#8 ·
If you had the backup of your data then, you can easily restore files on your phone without facing the problem. But if you have taken the backup or files has become overwritten then, there will no possibility of data recovery on your Android phone. So, I will recommend you can free demo version of Android data recovery tool to check your preview of deleted files. It can easily bring back the data of your Android device as well as SD card. I hope it will help you.

#9 ·
Hey, photo deletion from Android devices is not at all a new problem, it’s faced by many smartphone users. However, most of the users are thinking after the file deletion that they won’t be able to recover deleted pictures from Android phones. But it is not true, those files can be easily restored via backup option or using the best Android Data Recovery Tool.
Once you must try it. Good luck!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.