How to recover lost data from samsung galaxy note 9 - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-19-2019, 02:02 AM Thread Starter

Post How to recover lost data from samsung galaxy note 9

"I deleted all the whatsapp photos from my Dad's samsung galaxy note9, how can I restore them before he find that? Help please!!!"
"Is it possible to recover deleted photos and videos from samsung galaxy note9 after factory resetted?"
"How to restore lost messages attachments from samsung galaxy note9 after OS updated? I lost all my data inside it."

Are you can not wait to buy a new Samsung Galaxy Note 9 as your new handset? However, lots of users lost some important data like text messages, photos, videos and more from theirs Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Are you also met the similar case as above, and looking for a way to restore lost data from Samsung Note 9? Please don't worry, what you need is just the Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery is the all-in-one data recovery program that can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card.

Related: Recover lost videos on samsung note 9
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-19-2019, 02:45 AM

To recover data from Samsung Galaxy Note9,you can't miss Android data recovery program.With it, you can easily recover all the files that you accidentally delete. The program supports contacts, call logs, text messages, documents, media files, and many others.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-20-2019, 03:48 AM

Cool. No doubt that the easy way to recover lost data from samsung galaxy note 9 is using Android data recovery. With its help, the lost data will be scanned out and marked in red, including contacts, text messages, call logs, etc. Then you can see them and choose lost data you want to recover easily.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-20-2019, 08:43 PM

If you want to get back deleted and lost data from Samsung Galaxy Note 9, you need to use Samsung Data Recovery. It can scan your phone and SD card deeply to find the deleted and lost data for you. You can preview them before recovering. Learn how to recover deleted text messages on Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Besides messages, you can also recover deleted photos, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files for you.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-11-2019, 06:07 AM

I'll introduce you Samsung Data Recovery, which has been widely accepted as the best recovery tool to recover lost data from Samsung smart phone without losses. By using this tool, all deleted contacts, messages, call history, videos, photos, apps and music will be deeply scanned and recovered from your Samsung. Thus you can freely preview and pick out lost data to retrieve.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-13-2019, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiclovely View Post
If you want to get back deleted and lost data from Samsung Galaxy Note 9, you need to use Eelphone Android Data Recovery. It can scan your phone and SD card deeply to find the deleted and lost data for you. You can preview them before recovering. Learn how to retrieve deleted text on Samsung. Besides messages, you can also recover deleted photos, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files for you.
Relative to other methods to recover deleted SMS on Samsung, this tool is easier, I recovered deleted SMS on Samsung in 4 steps.

Eelphone
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-09-2019, 02:55 AM

If you did not have a backup, all you need is Android data recovery programs. There are many programs can recover all kinds of data from Samsung galaxy note 9[/URL], including contacts, messages, call history, SMS, photos, audios, etc. I have used a data recovery program named Bitwar data recover. Maybe you can try it, or search online to find other recovery programs.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 11:40 PM

Hello, I think the best way to recover your lost data from Samsung galaxy note 9 is to apply a 3rd party tool. Here I recommend the Bitwar Samsung Data Recovery program. I have used it to recover my deleted files on my Samsung too. And it works well, so I think you can also have a try, hope can help you anyway.
[COLOR=inherit !important]

#s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini { display: none !important; }
[/COLOR]

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page