Is Azure a VPN? - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-14-2020, 07:46 AM Thread Starter

Is Azure a VPN?

Azure VPN Gateway connects your on-premises networks to Azure through Site-to-Site VPNs in a similar way that you set up and connect to a remote branch office. The connectivity is secure and uses the industry-standard protocols Internet Protocol Security (IPsec) and Internet Key Exchange (IKE). Point-to-Site VPN lets you connect to your virtual machines on Azure virtual networks from anywhere, whether you are on the road, working from your favorite cafť, managing your deployment, or doing a demo for your customers.
I hope this conversation will be helpful for the community.
Best regards
Apps4rent | CloudDesktopOnline | O365CloudExperts
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-21-2020, 11:49 AM

I don't really get it. What difference makes where you live for example, or what is the benefit of this VPN in comparison with others?
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-21-2020, 12:29 PM

Lightbulb

Hello. MichaMur good question I asked my self in past also, difference was that I wanted to be sure my money are invested in excellent VPN from every perspective and comfort experience (especially speed d/u priority). If you are curious that vpn is legal or not better ask https://vladtalks.tech/vpn/is-vpn-legal , and they for sure will guide with right answers. They helped some time ago, found them in my bookmarks of useful links. You will see many interesting facts already on first page, so no worries! You will be alright after consulting them.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page