Can I create a startup page? - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-18-2020, 07:49 PM Thread Starter

Can I create a startup page?

I have bought an HP Chromebook 14-db0003na which I am trying to set up to help a person with learning difficulties so that he can access web pages and Zoom sessions. He has never owned a computer before, so I am trying to make everything as simple and foolproof as possible for him.

I would like to create a "startup page" which will take him to a URL on startup, which will be a webpage I will create on my website with links to the places he most wants to visit.

Can somebody tell me if this is possible on this brand-new Chromebook which is running Chrome 83, and if yes how?

Many thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-19-2020, 01:03 PM

Well, to be honest i am not really sure how you can do that, but i know that you can do that. I will have to ask a friend of mine, as he has done something similar for his little sister, and as i remember it was also a chromebook. I really admire people like you who are looking to help people with these kind of really simple things for us. Sometimes i am also feeling helpless when it comes to some programming issues, or just something related to the computers. I was in such a situation rather recently, when i called for the services of https://amasty.com/page-builder-for-magento-2.html, to help me install the magneto 2 for my website, and every single question they asked me, I was answering that i do not know.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-19-2020, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonilor View Post
Well, to be honest i am not really sure how you can do that, but i know that you can do that. I will have to ask a friend of mine, as he has done something similar for his little sister, and as i remember it was also a chromebook. I really admire people like you who are looking to help people with these kind of really simple things for us. Sometimes i am also feeling helpless when it comes to some programming issues, or just something related to the computers. I was in such a situation rather recently, when i called for the services of https://amasty.com/page-builder-for-magento-2.html, to help me install the magneto 2 for my website, and every single question they asked me, I was answering that i do not know.

same thing, i know you can do it, but i do not know how

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page