FREE e-book: Chrome OS 101 - Beginner's Guide to Chromebooks - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-17-2011, 07:08 AM Thread Starter

Thumbs up FREE e-book: Chrome OS 101 - Beginner's Guide to Chromebooks

Hi all!

After spending months on my Cr-48 Chromebook, I gathered my thoughts about Chrome OS & Chromebook and wrote an e-book. It's written for beginners and those who switched (or preparing to switch) from traditional systems to Chrome OS.

Download it here!

I am happy to share with you this e-book, free of charge. This is my first e-book, kindly let me know if you have any comments! Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download my FREE e-book:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-17-2011, 05:20 PM

Send a message via MSN to modder
Anything members need to know about the Twitter/Facebook privileges the download asks for?

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-19-2011, 11:14 PM

I was unable to download your ebook without drawing a screen which asks for my facebook password. How do I know its not a scam to get my password?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-20-2011, 01:53 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for your interest in this e-book. I know you may be concerned with privacy and network security. Let me explain.

As I said in the download page in my blog, this e-book is given away free of charge in return for a word of favour via Twitter / Facebook (as a kind of support to this new blog). The password you input is required by Twitter / Facebook, not by me, to authorize posting such a tweet or fb message (just like what other twitter / facebook apps do). I do not keep any personal data of yours.

I fully understand your concern, if you don't feel comfortable with this, please give me a private message and I'll separately send you the e-book file.

Thanks!

Download my FREE e-book:
!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page