Have you thought about Chromebook accessories yet? - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-20-2011, 10:27 AM Thread Starter
Administrator

Have you thought about Chromebook accessories yet?

The new Chromebook you plan to buy on June 15th will allow you to surf, stream and work throughout the day on just one charge, but aren't you just a little bit worried about getting it scratched? Read more

More...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-20-2011, 01:31 PM

Thanks for posting this admin!

After the Chromebook release date passed I started to think about chromebook accessories, the link you posted will come in handy when I pick up my chrome book.

A Chromebook carrying case will be the first chrome book accessory I will be getting
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-20-2011, 05:28 PM

Just buy some clear film and make some cut-out and protect ants like the 3m shield for cars and the invisible shield for phone! i'm sure that or hard cases will make it way to the chromebook,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-21-2011, 12:53 AM

Yeah, I have already looked at a lot of cases and I know what I want to get. I was more concerned with finding the right sized screen protector. I use them on my phone and they are a life saver.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-21-2011, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemlock View Post
Yeah, I have already looked at a lot of cases and I know what I want to get. I was more concerned with finding the right sized screen protector. I use them on my phone and they are a life saver.
I dont think buying a screen protector at the start will be what you need. Usually laptops will come with a screen protector, im betting the chromebook will have one too. Maybe with a Chomebook unboxing video we will see it.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page