How easy is it to win a Chromebook? - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-20-2011, 10:27 AM Thread Starter
Administrator

How easy is it to win a Chromebook?

Chromebooks will be flying off the Best Buy and Amazon.com shelves in just one more week, but hundreds of contestants hope to save the $429 and win one for free! Read more

More...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-20-2011, 03:25 PM

Can't wait for late June when we find out who the winners are. It sucks that google didn't deal with the problem they have with ISYS before the release date, now we have to wait 1 more week.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-20-2011, 04:00 PM

i agree one more week! then i will be able to maybe! win a chrome book,,, but this site is growing very fast! lol slimming my chances to win!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-21-2011, 12:59 PM

I hope I have made five posts about the Chromebook (hehe)! It would be so awesome to win one of those! Even if I don't I do like the forum and made a couple of friends (you know who you are). Still, my fingers are crossed!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-21-2011, 01:40 PM

I think there is a really slim chance to win the Chromebook and so I want to sit back and forget about so that perhaps I can be caught by surprise.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-21-2011, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
Chromebooks will be flying off the Best Buy and Amazon.com shelves in just one more week, but hundreds of contestants hope to save the $429 and win one for free! Read more

More...
Interesting that this question was posed yesterday, the 20th of June. Chromebook orders began filling June 15th.

Although the operators of this site seem quite flexible with their contest rules, the "full contest details" were very specific about what one needed to do by June 15th to win a Chromebook. If they remain true to those very specific rules, I'd say the chances of someone winning one of the three Chromebooks is pretty good as contests go. It will be fun to see when they decide to select the winners.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page