Relevant - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-19-2012, 01:16 AM Thread Starter

Unhappy Relevant

When I first found this netbook, sitting on a back shelf, almost hidden from view, I was very excited. Finally, a true netbook. No OS to worry about, no third party trash software to deal with. Just what I wanted, streamline, fast no muss, no fuss.
So, I sought out others that also may have a similar system so I could pick up some tips and tricks and maybe a friend or two along the way.
As far as I can tell, this is the only Chromebook forum. Oh, there is a Google group called Chromebook Central, but I prefer a forum board.
I must admit that I am a bit disapointed. It seems that most of the posts here are from a year or more ago, nothing of substance recent. I have tried to answer a couple of questions, but it just does not seem like there are enough chrome users to generate any interest in this forum.
I am in no way trying to insult anyones work here, in fact I like the board here. But with most of the posts from a year ago, how relevant is it?
I guess I will just stick to the Google group for questions. I am sorry, I hope interest in the chromebook and this board increases. Maybe they should...advertise it?

Have a nice day.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-19-2012, 10:36 AM

Interesting, as I have friends that can't find a Samsung Chromebook in stock. Best Buy's are always running out of stock, and I waited 5 weeks to get mine from Amazon. Maybe no one is talking as they are too busy using them with no real issues......as I am.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 02:17 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sziltner View Post
Interesting, as I have friends that can't find a Samsung Chromebook in stock. Best Buy's are always running out of stock, and I waited 5 weeks to get mine from Amazon. Maybe no one is talking as they are too busy using them with no real issues......as I am.
Well, I have to tell you that it is the worlds best secret because aside from mine, i do not know anyone else that has one.
Most of the idiot sales people at Best Buy did not even know what it was, heck I did not even know what it was....I had to have the Geek Squad guy explain it to me...then I bought it.

Have a nice day.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page