Add a Google Chrome Accessory Sub Forum - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-12-2011, 09:48 PM Thread Starter

Add a Google Chrome Accessory Sub Forum

I really like this forum, I just have one suggestion. I wouldn't mind to see a few more sub forums. One I would like to see right off that bat would be a Google Chrome Accessories sub forum. Or maybe each model of forum can have its own accessories section since not all accessories would work for all models (like bags).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-13-2011, 04:40 AM
Super Moderator

There isn't much out there at the moment. With poor support for USB drivers I don't think there will be many plug-in accessories available this year.

We already have device-specific forums anyway, do we really need separate forums to discuss 12.1" sleeves and bags?

I can only spot one suitable bag for the S5 on Amazon UK!

We have a small site at the moment, and a smaller number of active forums with interesting daily topics is better than a wasteland of forums with a handful of topics each. A Lotus forum that I'm involved with (seloc.org) held off creating a dedicated forum for engine conversions until around 40 users were regularly posting topics on that subject in the general chat area.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-13-2011, 12:52 PM

I do notice we get a lot of questions wanting to know which accessories work with a Chromebook. I remember some talk about flash drives, external hard drives and optical wireless mice. Of course that could be taken care of by merging those sorts together in a sticky.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page