Google Chromebook Forums banner

Who's going to buy a Chromebook?

35K views 65 replies 50 participants last post by  Dennis_KICT 
#1 ·
I think I'll be on the sidelines until I see this thing firsthand.
But then again, I don't need a laptop right now.

#5 ·
I'm undecided. :confused: If I listen to my Inner Gadgeteer, I'll be buying the Samsung as soon as it is available. :D If I listen to my Inner Cautious Financier, I'll wait and see what experiences the early adopters have. Not to mention there is always something better technologically Just Around the Corner... :rolleyes:

#15 ·
Anxious to learn more!

My Vista laptop (Vista) has needed replacing for a while and I'm SO glad I've held off purchasing a new one. The first time I read something about Chromebook I was sold...but need to learn more before purchasing! So far, the Samsung looks good to me! :)

#18 ·
I've looked at all the tablets that are available right now...and don't really like any of them (including iPad 2). I'm super interested in purchasing a Chromebook...and it's my opinion that the Samsung is a much nicer model than the Acer. The Samsung Chromebook is a bit larger than the Acer, and appears to have full-size notebook features. Unfortunately, my comments are all based on pictures off the internet. Hopefully my local Best Buy will have models to look at on or about June 15th.

#23 ·
I really want one

I read about the Chrome laptop coming out soon and Google may be offering a student option which gets you the laptop plus internet access for $20 a month. That is a price I can afford and it would be perfect for me when I go back to school this fall. I'm looking forward to that option. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.