PDF viewer problem. - Page 2 - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-19-2013, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgimage View Post
i haven't met this problem, my pdf viewer c# is working normally. i think it is a hardware issue, not the web you are using.
Yup indeed, I agree with fgimage and Imran. It is the problem of a hardware. But it is also very important to choose a good PDF processor in case of unnecessary problems. I am testing about the related programs. Do you have any ideas about it, fgimage? Or any other good suggestion? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Arron

Best Regards,
Arron

Next Tomorrow is Another Day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-29-2014, 03:41 AM

hi,

Here is the pdf viewer which i've used for a long time.Using this C# Windows Forms PDF document viewer library control , you can easily load PDF document from local files or steams.

After loading the target PDF document file, you are also allowed to navigate to any page of source PDF document file, highlight & mark PDF document with rich annotating objects, rotate PDF document page, view PDF file in different screen modes and print source PDF file using C# code within a Windows Forms application.

Regards
geroge

Last edited by geroge; 05-29-2014 at 03:47 AM.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-03-2014, 12:28 PM
Super Moderator

PDF Viewer/...

There's a very good PDF viewer that's available on the Chromebook Apps page...

It's as quick and good to use (so I've found) as the main Adobe Viewer on a windows PC...

Click on the dots, type PDF Viewer in the search bar and select the one at the top... (see image if it appears).... At the moment it's there... Use the top App, as marked out...

When you want to view a PDF, click on the app itself (I keep mine on the shelf) and a plain window should open... In the top left hand corner, is a small envelope image ~ click on that and it will take you to Google cloud, where you've stored the PDF... Double click the PDF and it opens in a flash... Well ~ mine does... Hope you have the same success...

RD

We can only survive on this earth, as long as we're able to serve the purpose for which we came here...

Therein lies the 64,000 dollar question: 'What might that be'???

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page