Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums - View Single Post - If you don't win a Chromebook are you ready to buy?
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 07-13-2011, 09:49 AM
cloudyone
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SW Virginia, USA
Posts: 54
Yes, at some point. I think I might wait until August or September tho' to see if other manufacturers jump in*. Assuming my ability to control my techno-lust lasts that long! Probably will pay the extra for the Sam 5 with 3G as I appreciate good build quality and the additional connectivity option.

*ideally I'd wait for an ARM version with super battery life, but who knows how long that will be if ever.
cloudyone is offline  
 
 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome