C7 Keyboard not working. - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-19-2013, 09:19 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs down C7 Keyboard not working.

Having a weird issue and was wondering if anyone else is having this. Basically, after a couple weeks of use, my C7 keyboard has stopped working intermittently.

It affects the keys in the center of the keyboard only - so T, H, G, V, B, 5, 6, F.

Nothing has been spilled on it, it's in barely used immaculate condition still. This just happens randomly - usually after the machine has been on for over 20 minutes.

When I connect a USB keyboard to the C7, it works normally - so I'm guessing it isn't a software issue and is (sadly) hardware. It's not overheating or anything odd. Seems to run completely fine aside from this issue.

Any thoughts, suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 12:59 AM

I would think you best contact Acer, seems you will need a replacement. I havent opened my system yet, and do not know if the keyboard replacement would be any more difficult that a Laptop system.

JR
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-02-2013, 01:53 AM
Banned

Very thank you for your message, I feel that the quality of samsung mobile phone shell is very good to the person feel very comfortable, the appearance of the more upscale, can good shockproof and buffer impact, soft surface fingerprint proof design is very easy to clean, not easy to deformation

Best Mercury fancy flip style Rose Red leather case for Samsung Galaxy S3 online cheap sale

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page