C7 and Amazon Instant Video Streaming - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-10-2012, 03:30 PM Thread Starter

C7 and Amazon Instant Video Streaming

Hi, real newbie to ChromeOS so please forgive my extreme lack of knowledge. I searched for an answer, but so far no luck. I was just wondering how you can play Amazon instant video streams or Youtube in full screen mode. On Amazon I can see the player control for full screen, volume, etc. but can't get it to respond to clicking, and it's the same on youtube. I tried using the f4 (full screen) key, but that just changes the browser size. I'm sure I'm just not doing it right, but I don't really know what to do to make it work. Thanks for helping.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-22-2014, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by solom01 View Post
Hi, real newbie to ChromeOS so please forgive my extreme lack of knowledge. I searched for an answer, but so far no luck. I was just wondering how you can play Amazon instant video streams or Youtube in full screen mode. On Amazon I can see the player control for full screen, volume, etc. but can't get it to respond to clicking, and it's the same on youtube. I tried using the f4 (full screen) key, but that just changes the browser size. I'm sure I'm just not doing it right, but I don't really know what to do to make it work. Thanks for helping.
There is a full screen icon on the amazon streaming feed that you can click on to full screen it. I did it the entire winter vacation; you just have to hide the mouse icon with Amazon Instant is all

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page