printers - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 05:17 PM Thread Starter

printers

Is there a way to connect a printer to the acer c7? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-02-2013, 10:35 AM

Yes, somewhat.

Use the google cloud print feature built into chrome browser. You then can use a printer that is either "Eprint" enabled, or a USB printer hooked up to a Linux or Windows machine running chrome browser on it.

My recommendation, buy HP wifi eprint printers as they are, by far and away, the easiest to use with chrome, because they don't need a computer to be hooked up to. You can also print from your Android device because of the sync'ing with chromebook.

I currently use three different wifi eprint printers located @ home and @office, and they are not hooked up to any machine, and I can print from anywhere to any of these printers at anytime, from either my chromebooks or android devices.

Heeter

Last edited by Heeter; 02-02-2013 at 10:38 AM.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-11-2013, 08:48 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heeter View Post
Yes, somewhat.

Use the google cloud print feature built into chrome browser. You then can use a printer that is either "Eprint" enabled, or a USB printer hooked up to a Linux or Windows machine running chrome browser on it.

My recommendation, buy HP wifi eprint printers as they are, by far and away, the easiest to use with chrome, because they don't need a computer to be hooked up to. You can also print from your Android device because of the sync'ing with chromebook.

I currently use three different wifi eprint printers located @ home and @office, and they are not hooked up to any machine, and I can print from anywhere to any of these printers at anytime, from either my chromebooks or android devices.

Heeter
Thanks!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page