Does anyone here own an Acer Chromebook? - Page 3 - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-23-2013, 07:54 PM

I have had both the Samsung and now the Acer C720 and the Acer is by far the better buy both in price and performance. I would go with the Acer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-25-2013, 09:35 PM

The ACER does internet videos for me just fine, example Victorias Secret runway. I have 1.5 mb internet sevice..
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-28-2014, 06:48 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbull View Post
I think both Chromebooks are great but I would go with the Samsung model anytime. I do not know but I think there are still fewer owners of the Acer model. I would also want to hear some experience from them.
I have an Acer Chromebook and is works well for me... It takes time to get used to the process: after years on PC's...

Robbie D....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-28-2014, 06:52 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreywatson View Post
I purchased my Acer Cromebook from Amazon.com at a great price for 309.00 after discounts. I have not had it for a week yet and am getting acquainted with its' features. So far I am very pleased with its' ease of use. This is the perfect net book for web browsing. I like having the web cam to skype. Also the HDMI port was a welcome added feature. The small case letters on the keys are different but not a problem since most text is typed in small case anyway. I am very pleased so far with my Acer Cromebook and would recommend it to others.
I'd be interested in how you use Skype. On my Acer, I'm told that Skype is not supported...

Regards ~ Robbie Dalziel

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page