Sync Apple music to Spotify - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-18-2019, 06:11 AM Thread Starter

Sync Apple music to Spotify

Songs downloaded from Apple Music canít show in Spotifyís ĎLocal Filesí. These tracks canít be found in Spotify.

It supposed to be the main reason why I can't transfer all of my Apple tracks to Spotify. But later I found the AudFree audio converter mac, which can download Apple music as local AAC files. Now I can convert my Apple playlists and sync them Spotify with simple clicks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-09-2020, 04:07 PM

You can try MusConv to transfer your music.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-17-2020, 06:02 AM

okey
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-24-2020, 06:19 AM

Yeah, that's a good way to sync Apple Music to Spotify. As for me, I usually use TunesKit Apple Music Converter to get rid of the DRM protection and convert Apple Music files to MP3 or other common audio formats. Thus, you can then transfer these DRM-free Apple Music songs to Spotify easily.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-11-2020, 12:01 AM

Good suggestions. I used to Apple Music fans but now I prefer to use Spotify.
And It is also convenient to transfer songs from Apple Music to Spotify by using DRmare Spotify to MP3 Converter.
I guess the tool works in a similar way as yours. It can download Spotify music to MP3 and save them on the device for local playback.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-03-2020, 02:15 AM

I failed to transfer Apple Music to my Spotify account until my friend share UkeySoft Apple Music Converter to me. Thanks to this powerful tool, without subscription, it can help me remove DRM from Apple Music and convert Apple Music songs to MP3 format, all the converted files will be saved on my local drive, then I can transfer them to any devices or tablets, including Spotify app! This tool is very simple to use, now I want to share to you! You can search the download link via Google.

UkeySoft Apple Music Converter
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-03-2020, 02:18 AM

Using UkeySoft Apple Music Converter, you can transfer your favorite Apple Music playlists over to Spotify without a hitch. It is capable of converting Apple Music to MP3, FLAC, AAC or WAV, etc format at 16X faster speed with keeping lossless audio quality. In this case, you can easily sync Apple Music songs to Spotify. Try to convert Apple Music to MP3 for importing to Spotify from computer.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-13-2020, 11:29 PM

Hi
For me,I use the Spotify Music Converter-Tunelf which is a professional-grade music converter for Spotify which can enable you to download and convert all variety of Spotify contents, including tracks, albums, artists, playlists, audiobooks, and podcasts to MP3 or other popular audio formats. With its help, you can get Spotify 320kbps quality no matter you are using a Premium account or not.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page