Computer is not responding windows 10 - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-09-2020, 09:56 AM Thread Starter

Computer is not responding windows 10

Computer is Not Responding Windows 10? Hereís How to Fix It
Windows 10 proffer the amazing functionality and features whenever you use it on your computer but sometimes many circumstances come when you try to access your computer for any kind of important work and suddenly it stops responding and shows some unwanted error. It is one of the most common issues that every computer user confronts once in a while due to plenty of reasons. But it doesnít mean you canít fix the not working issue of computer Windows 10 as there are lots of ways to resolve this problem.
Troubleshooting Steps to Resolve Computer not responding Issue:
Solution 1: Close unwanted programs
You can close the unnecessary program running in your computerís background that may also cause plenty of issues. After closing them, you can fix the not responding issue of your computer.
Solution 2: Check for Windows Update
Make sure that you are using the latest version of Windows 10 as using an outdated version may cause varied technical support issues on your computer.
Solution 3: Disable antivirus program
Sometimes lots of antivirus programs also prevent the other applications to run on your computer thatís very important and then you can fix it by disabling it.
Solution 4: Restart your computer
One of the best ways to fix all sorts of problems is restarting your computer which is highly simple and recommended ways.
If the above-given steps are not helping to resolve the issue, then contact the Computer Technical Support team and obtain reliable assistance from the tech support team. They will help you to resolve all kinds of issues that you confront when using your computer in a very quick span of time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-12-2020, 12:14 PM

Yes, all those things can help you, but at the same time cannot. Look, the problem here is that Operating Systems are pretty tricky nowadays. People study three to four years in colleges, universities in order to be able to solve that kind of problems, and you think that a simple life hack from somewhere on the internet will help you? Well, I was thinking this way when started my small business in architecture design. But things were not going so well. Now we are working with a team of professionals and we know no IT problems! If you are somehow interested, you can access here los Angeles managed IT services. I hope youíll find it helpful!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-13-2020, 10:31 AM

Since many technical problems can be resolved by restarting, it never hurts to restart your computer. Often this will be enough to fix the issue if Windows 10 is not responding. After restarting, test and see if it fixes your problem.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-13-2020, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonilor View Post
Yes, all those things can help you, but at the same time cannot. Look, the problem here is that Operating Systems are pretty tricky nowadays. People study three to four years in colleges, universities in order to be able to solve that kind of problems, and you think that a simple life hack from somewhere on the internet will help you? Well, I was thinking this way when started my small business in architecture design. But things were not going so well. Now we are working with a team of professionals and we know no IT problems! If you are somehow interested, you can access here los Angeles managed IT services. I hope youíll find it helpful!
Do these guys provide discounts?
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-13-2020, 04:17 PM

Thank you for the info.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page