Films/Where do you watch movies/Movie streaming platforms - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-10-2020, 05:32 AM Thread Starter

Films/Where do you watch movies/Movie streaming platforms

What movie streaming platforms do you prefer to use?
Where do you watch movies?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-10-2020, 05:44 AM

Vitmox streaming only gave me the possibility to pay only some bucks and enjoy spending time with my favourite movies. I agree that maybe there are a lot of great options, but I like this one and I am convinced already that it works great and I always have support and help. Vitmox costs 4-5$ and it's great, because I don't have free money on Netflix or something like this. I'm very happy that I've found this service. I can't say that it's perfect, but I like the quality and huge range of choice!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-17-2020, 05:01 PM

Netflix, what else?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-17-2020, 05:11 PM

Usually I am an watching as every young boy, Youtube, twitch, netflix and some unimportant platforms, that is everythign I can watch. I know my sister also is watching on some platforms but I can't remember the name now. Anyways, I know that there are very good alternatives that can be found on streaming platforms reviews from Xtrium. You should take a look, because many people said that it is worth. Personally I need to check as well but I think that there is some cool stuff on the website.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-23-2020, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrper View Post
Usually I am an watching as every young boy, Youtube, twitch, netflix and some unimportant platforms, that is everythign I can watch. I know my sister also is watching on some platforms but I can't remember the name now. Anyways, I know that there are very good alternatives that can be found on streaming platforms reviews from Xtrium. You should take a look, because many people said that it is worth. Personally I need to check as well but I think that there is some cool stuff on the website.

Thank you very much, I found the perfect one for me with the help of their website!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page