A Chromebook for each student - Page 2 - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-20-2013, 02:06 AM

Hello friends..........................
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-21-2013, 12:19 PM

I think preventing access certain sites has always been a need in most academic institutions. I am sure Search engines is looking for to set up the Chromebook in the academic system.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-21-2014, 10:35 PM

Hey everyone,

I know this is an old thread, but I work for a company called GoGuardian which makes Filtering, Monitoring, and Anti-Theft specifically for Chromebooks. We let schools control what their students can see on the net and remain CIPA compliant. Check us out over at http://www.goguardian.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-10-2014, 03:51 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to ruellesmith
It's really important to add programs in PCs that filter or block sites that have no relationship to the subject in school, whatsoever. I agree that it's a benefit for the students' welfare. The students always have the option of connecting to their home's Wi-Fi so they can freely search the web.

We provide the most excellent
in town!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page