Google Chromebook Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Acer Chromebook 11.6 Prices

The Acer Chromebook is the future of computing. In a stylish simplified design with 11.6" HD display, it's the ideal device for users who live and breathe online, craving the speed to go from one site to the next in an instant. Acer Chromebook is powered by Intel® dual-core processor, Chrome OS, and anywhere connectivity, delivering a ground-breaking user experience that’s fast, simple, and unlike any other. State-of-the-art security keeps you protected each and every time you turn the Chromebook on. Now there's nothing standing between you and the web!

11.6” HD Widescreen CineCrystal™ LED-backlit LCD: (1366 x 768) resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio
Intel® Atom™ Dual-Core Processor(1.66GHz, 1MB L2 cache, 667MHz FSB)
2GB DDR3 Memory
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3150
16GB Solid State Drive
1.3 Megapixel HD Webcam (1280 x 1024)
High-Definition Audio Support
Two Built-in Speakers
802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™
2- USB 2.0 Ports
1- HDMI™ Port
Chrome OS Keyboard
Touchpad
6-cell Lithium-Ion BatteryUp to 8-hours battery life
2.95 lbs(system unit only)

Pricing

Wifi model : US: $349
3G model : TBD

We will post all pricing, including international prices, as soon as they become available.

Pre-order now at : Amazon.com

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'd also like to know soon as anyone finds out, what the 3G version of the Acer Chromebook will be priced at.

I'm definitely getting a chromebook, I'm getting one for my mom as her primary computer(she's horrible with computers so I figure something basic like a chromebook would be ideal for her) and for myself I want to get one as well because my alternative is an Alienware laptop. Even though it's a laptop I get worried bringing it places. With a Chromebook I'd feel quite a bit more safe.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Amazon's pre-order prices for the Acer Cromia Chromebooks are $379.99 for the Wi-Fi only model and $449.99 for the Wi-Fi + 3G model. These are a bit higher than previously anticipated and/or announced by Google.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts