Google Chromebook Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night, in order to help someone, I installed an app from the Chrome Web Store. See URL of app below. It's called Planner 5D. The app has existed for at least six years and has more than 400,000 downloads. The developer is located in Lithuania. I wrote to them last night about the issue, but will probably not receive a reply. The problem is this: When I go to the Chrome Web Store, in the Apps and Extensions section, it lists about a dozen services that I use. Nearly all give the option to delete. One says Launch only. But Planner 5D says only "Visit Website"! But how do I uninstall it??? You can't do that from an external website! For the adventurous, install it yourself and see if you can uninstall it! Steve [I had to delete URL because it's my first post. A search of the Chrome Web Store for Planner 5D will provide it. Thanks. Sorry for the inconvenience.]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.