Google Chromebook Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was over on eBay when I ran across this. It is labeled as a Samsung 5 Google Chromebook case. I had no idea cases were already out. What do you think? I think its OK but I could ask for something more stylish.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yeah if you don't like that one you can find a lot of others. There are a ton already thanks to the CR-48. I keep meaning to order one from somewhere but haven't got around to it yet.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The cases are not chromebook specific, they are dimension specific.
Either way, there shouldn't be a problem with using one.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I always presume when something is released, the manufacturer's are normally keen on producing a variety, so that people can have a range to choose from.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just received my sleeve from Rickshaw Bags. They have these already made in stock (handmade). I got this in less than a week. Construction and "fit and finish" are top-notch. I'm not sure whether the Cordura interior is such a good idea; afraid it might scratch the case of the device.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Cases are already out, i believe they released the ChromeBook accessories today along with the Chrome book.

I had so much different cases for my laptop but none of them really lasted long.

What are some good brands to look out for when buying a chromebook carrying case?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts