Google Chromebook Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isn't that sad? While the US Chromebook enthusiasts will have been enjoying their device for two weeks, the UK group has to wait impatiently until 1 of July.

·
Registered
96 Posts
The wait can seem long but it's only 2 weeks. It could be worse, UK should be happy it's only 2 weeks and not more. But if people in the UK really want a Google ChromeBook, they have the option of ordering one through Ebay.

I wonder why they have the chromebook release date for UK & USA two weeks off...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yeah, two weeks is hardly anything compared to how long it takes movies and TV shows to get over there! (Or from over there to over here.)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It might not be too long but if you had been expecting it on a former date and then moved to a latter one, the wait could be too much. No pun intended. :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But if people in the UK really want a Google ChromeBook, they have the option of ordering one through Ebay....
I checked eBay, they won't sell to UK until the set date. I also thought I could buy an Acer from eBay but it's not available too. What a bummer!

·
Registered
37 Posts
It might not be too long but if you had been expecting it on a former date and then moved to a latter one, the wait could be too much. No pun intended. :D
Oh, I see! Sorry about that; I thought it had always been announced it was going to be released in the UK in July. Changed dates are very annoying, you're right. :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am sure guys in the UK are not taking it lightly because I do not see why there would be such a difference. What is the reaction back in the UK?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts