Google Chromebook Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I live in a place with very poor internet. My aging MacBook has finally died. Was thinking about a less-expensive Chromebook as my new purchase. Here's what I use my mac for;
Torrent Downloads, Email, Social Media, Watching movies, Some Accounting...

Questions:
1. Can the CB do all that I need it to do...?
2. The lack of storage on a Chromebook has me wondering how to use it. My current mac has a 512G HD. How does one operate with such low HD storage of the CBs...?
3. Have never experienced a virus since I went Mac....how are CBs protected from viruses...?
4. Will a CB work where I live with poor wifi signal...?
5. I love the less expensive route...can anyone recommend which CB laptop I should buy....?

Thanks for the help...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I suggest you purchase a Chromebook with a backlit keyboard as it will not only allow you to do your typical home and office tasks smoothly but also helps you to do typing work even in a dark environment. These Chromebooks are also affordable and you don't need to spend a huge amount. So you will save your money by fulfilling all of your requirements. The Chromebooks are often light-weight so you can carry them easily while traveling. They also allow you to run your favorite Android apps as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts