Google Chromebook Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Send an offer to [email protected] and I will respond asap. My Cr-48 prototype Chromebook runs faster and faster with each automatic update Google sends. Seriously, you will like this machine. Gets on the internet in 8 seconds and that's the truth.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Doug...part of the test pilot program was agreeing to -NEVER- sell your Cr-48, and to return the computer to Google if you didn't want it anymore. Selling it is illegal.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I really doubt that Google would...

devote resources to go after a person who sells one. There have been many sold on eBay and have not heard of anyone being taken to task. Though now that the retail versions are out, who knows.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Illegal.. Lol. No, it's a breach of contract at worst. Tell you what. Let me 'rent' the CR-48 from you for 2 years. Say, um. $9.00/month... Sound good? I'll pre-pay.

·
Registered
3 Posts
How about this: I will rent for the life of the machine for a one time payment of $75.00 Make me a counter offer if this does not work for you!
Thanks.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I am guessing he gave up here..Ebay seems to be popular for selling them...I can't ever sell mind though..computer history and all..prototype devices are awesome!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts