Google Chromebook Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Given that most of the chromebooks that are being discussed are "netbook" replacements, that is a bit "tiny" for a lot of people with disabilities (for most able bodied persons typing on a netbook size computer is a bit of a challenge compared to a full size notebook). So has there been any consideration for a larger format device to be released?

·
Registered
26 Posts
well the sizes of the ones that they're posting are not really that small, I mean I'm using an alienware M11x right now, it's my primary computer. It's screen is just a little smaller than the Acer's screen. I have no problem whatsoever with typing, it's not uncomfortable.

True Netbooks however, are smaller than what I have, and not exactly the greatest for typing tons, but there are a few netbooks that the keyboard is well done. We also need to remember the Chrome keyboard is different so it may be able to fit better on a netbook making it still easy and efficient to use the keys.

·
Registered
58 Posts
When the Chrome OS is released, no reason I can see that couldn't be run on a full size computer. Big computer, ... bigger cloud.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I would love to have it on my desktop! I would love to be able to do all the work that I need to do without having to save documents to my computer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts